A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character

Go down 
+4
Alterith
RaSa
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Thanks for letting me know, Alex. Safe travels!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 pm

silverdrak wrote:
The sight of his own kind on this plate...

Just a quick note, Skythar is a poison dusk, and this lizardfolk scout is a swamplord. Besides that both are generally classified as lizardfolk, they're pretty foreign to each other...
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 am

to the novemterrans - I may be without internet (aside from work) for a little bit. I just moved into the new place and we realized it doesn't have any coax jacks... sigh. We'll have to get some installed and I'm not exactly sure how long that will take. We still have the other apt until the 15th and I'll leave a computer over there that I can check after work and hopefully we'll have this sorted out within a week. Cross your fingers...
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Sorry to hear, but thanks for the heads up!

I'm working out details with Alterith via PM right now. For the rest of you, post what you'll be doing while he is scouting things out. I'll come back to the main thread once things are figured out, but I don't know how long it might be.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm

ok, looks like I can leech off of neighbors for the time being. i'm still unpacking but i'll try to post within the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:46 pm

for the sake of keeping this game going, i'm just going to post my listen check in here. I can't really spend the time at work to put up a decent post and the leeched 'net at my apartment times out too often to try to rely on it to get a post up from home.

hopefully i'll have access tomorrow as they are scheduled to come out in the morning, but we'll see. if everything goes smoothly i'll try to get a post up tomorrow. for now, here is my listen check.

listen: +1
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 am

Percentile roll:
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 am

Percentile Roll

Random number (1,100) :

come on random number! < whisper > be good, be good, be good... < /whisper >
Back to top Go down
silverdrak

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/10OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Offense: Init: +4, Melee/Ranged: +3/+5, Damage: 1d6 (+2)
Defense: AC/Touch/Flat-footed: 21/15/17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Percentile Roll:
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 am

Ah darn ... maybe I should have whispered to my die roll ... you know ... encourage those die/dice a bit.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Meh, i just prefer to roll real dice. these online rolling systems just piss me off......

Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Heh, I like the random rolls...at least you know I'm honest Razz When I roll actual dice it always seems like I'm cheating...even when you're sitting there watching me roll. I'm just lucky like that...this takes that out and makes me suck again :D And your roll might be the best Zadok...it depends on what way Jerry is doing it. 25% chance to notice something and you are the only one to succeed.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 pm

i prefer to roll real dice, but i think i've done the past few from work/the road and haven't had dice with me. meh, whichever. who knows which is good... percentile can be the high range or low range - so who knows the best until Jerry reveals his devious plan!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 pm

I just really hate the random integer systems. Therefore, if i'm out and have no dice, i just wait till i have dice to do anything :)

And we all know each other, so we shouldn't worry about cheating. it is a mere game for goodness sakes. If my character dies, all i have to do is make a new one..... and i LIKE making characters, so it's not like it's a bad thing. (plus i'm unemployed, so i have time).
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 pm

True ... what if Jerry was like, " 50% chance, but I'm looking for someone to roll in the 10s, 30s, 50s, 70s, and 80s ... mwahahahaha."

Whatever, if its good I hope that at least one of us gets it. If it is bad, hopefully no one. But then Jerry might just have us roll again and again until someone gets "unlucky".

Creating new characters can be fun, but it also gets a bit tedius for me at certain parts. Usually I've put so much thought into a character I would like to see the character develop more.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 pm

I never want my characters to die, but I also find myself pushing their limits on a regular basis to see if they can measure up to the challenge. I test the dm's resolve, and the character I develop. Unfortunately...the barbarian I've created just isn't prone to "sneaking" around Sad Can cause problems down the road (if I survive that long). Of course...I guess thats why I have the extra hp right?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 pm

FYI to the group (minus Alterith),

I'm still reading the main game thread. I'll refrain from posting again there until you guys figure out exactly what you want to do. In terms of planning everything together, or one of you taking charge and just deciding for the group, there's benefits to both. In the former case, you'll have a decisive plan of action, but it will slow down the game (as you've been experiencing). In the latter case, you'll be moving things along, but may not be fully prepared. You guys will have to decide for yourselves what you want.

I also have all the rolls I need from you guys, and nothing is going to happen to you guys (i.e. encounters, accidents, plot development, etc.) until you decide and begin on a course of action.

Just some info I hope will help you guys decide on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 pm

hehe, I made my decision so I got my story rolling :D
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:42 am

A consensus of one is usually easier to reach than a consensus of four. (I hope my spelling and counting were correct).

I'll probably wait a tad longer for a response from the others (particularly those that haven't posted recently) before posting again.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:28 pm

31 hide...Skythar is invisible Razz
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

can i get a quick recap of where each character is and a rough approximation of where the pirates are in relation? i'll post as soon as i have the answer!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 am

I am missing, the rest of you are currently inside the lighthouse, squin is trying to resecure the door you broke down, andrew is standing staring into space. The pirates are across the way at their ramshackle wooden lighthouse that is set further inland, thereby drawing the ships onto the rocks where they can pirate them. The local lizard people have attacked them, thereby creating a diversion, but someone spotted you and there are at least a few heading towards the lighthouse.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

so...um...what happened? This was moving along rather well and seems to have completely stalled out.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:49 pm

yeah, i noticed. jerry hasn't been on in a week. jack for about a month. david for about 2 months. andrew hasn't posted in at least that long. whichever other characters were in it, have never posted that I can remember...

oops. jerry was just on!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Whoops, my fault on that. A lot of new transitioning going on around these parts. Been two months at a new part-time office job (non-engineering), it's just grunt work (i.e. college-level), but I enjoy it more than civil engineering at the moment and there's potential in the future. Graduation in a couple days, then up north for a week before our gathering at Ben's back home... just giving you guys an update. Will be staying in Ann Arbor this summer possibly into next year.

Can't speak for the other guys, but I did tell David I'd keep him in reserve assuming the other guys were available. Seeing as how they aren't, I'll let David back in next adventure, and meanwhile we'll phase out Rasa, Trevor, and anyone else who showed interest but has never posted. I'll also talk to Jack and see what he's got going on - chances are he'll be leaving this game too.

Sorry again for my part in dragging this out! Thanks to those of you who are sticking around. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next