A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character

Go down 
+4
Alterith
RaSa
MeNotHolgar
Boomerwang
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:42 am

just roll the die for yourself Razz they are cure light wounds potions.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks for the wishes, guys. Haha, no worries Ben, it was a very chill day, didn't miss out on anything. Wink

Thanks for waiting on the HP rolls. I just checked the forum so I'll go ahead and apply those changes directly to your HP bars - I'll go ahead and assume that everyone is ok with me changing their HP status bars.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 am

I'm okay with you changing my hp bars.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Alterith wrote:
just roll the die for yourself Razz they are cure light wounds potions.

Yeah, it's no problem if you guys go ahead and do this for yourselves, too. I can also do it too (as I've done this time) just to keep things moving. Standard "honor rules" apply!

Snaphin wrote:
I'm okay with you changing my hp bars.

Okay, cool, we'll go ahead and do that, then. I've found it's much more convenient for me to check you guys' profile sheets instead of opening the actual character sheets, especially when posting "on the fly." It'd be helpful to keep 'em updated.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:20 pm

silverdrak wrote:
ooc: is there any cover around?

No, not really. It's basically the wide crest of the dune, then open ground (bumpy), and then the beginning line of trees in the near distance, then farther in the distance after that, the towers.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm

just letting you know I will be out of town this weekend so will not be posting. I'll be back sunday night.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:57 pm

unfortunate. where ya going?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 am

only unfortunate if you start the assault on the reptilians without him... Wink
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 am

oh, that is the truth :)

MASS GENOCIDE OF ALL REPTILES! EVEN THE ONES WITHOUT BRAINS COULD BE EVIL IN DISGUISE!

And with that..... we might as well all start fighting each other... Krytox is pissed at Alterith because he can't speak, Alterith doesn't quite trust Krytox or Skythar because they're both lizardmen and we're being "attacked" by a lizardman, and Rasa, solely because he is evil, and really doesn't completely trust anyone here.

Squinn and Skythar don't have enough HP to matter, as they'd be dropped in round 1 of the fight i'm sure.

Not that Rasa has much hp to speak of either.....
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 pm

haha, i'd go down in one hit from ben. he's the only one with a chance! unless i rolled a nat20 and managed pretty high damage on the crit.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:49 am

RaSa wrote:

Squinn and Skythar don't have enough HP to matter, as they'd be dropped in round 1 of the fight i'm sure.

If it became a free for all, Squin would heavily consider running. Considering the shape he's in, and everyone else's (great) stregths, that might be his best option.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:22 am

MeNotHolgar wrote:
haha, i'd go down in one hit from ben. he's the only one with a chance! unless i rolled a nat20 and managed pretty high damage on the crit.

If I was the first to strike, and got a sneak attack on you, i'd get 1d4 (knife) + 1d6 (sudden strike) and would have a chance as well! Plus my knife is MW, so it gets +1 on top of the +4 I'd get to throw. so plus 5 baby! take that! Only have to roll a 13 or higher!

So with some luck, I could drop you....

Then i'd probably be doomed to getting hit by one of the remaining 3..... me with my ungodly 7 hp and all...... Maybe i could survive a hit from squin or skythar, but Alterith would definitely take me down..... unless past friendships come into play, in which case i'd be killed by the 50 other lizardfolk with javelins in the area.

I'D RUN! BWAHAHHAA!

Oh, and BTW, I've been really terrible at this today, but I lost the game yet again. I'm not sorry...... or proud.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 am

haha, yeah you could probably take me down too. what i meant was that he was the only one with a chance to make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Boomerwang wrote:
ooc: Group, please keep in mind to make appropriate skill checks if you plan to use certain skills. Please also keep in mind that this reminder is in itself a hint.

To Jerry: you never mentioned whether or not he made any indication that he understood Krytox

To All: I think he means something along the lines of diplomacy?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:08 pm

RaSa wrote:
To Jerry: you never mentioned whether or not he made any indication that he understood Krytox

Who are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

i'm sure he means the swamplord that threw the spear. although i think it's a she?
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 pm

ah, yes. in that case, did she (swamplord) understand krytox?
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:28 am

Depending on the internet situation out there and whether or not my laptop fixed itself, I may or may not be posting until wednesday (going to san diego)
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 pm

RaSa wrote:
ah, yes. in that case, did she (swamplord) understand krytox?

Yep. It should be pretty clear from her response that she understood Krytox (look at the first word of her reply).
Back to top Go down
silverdrak

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/10OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Offense: Init: +4, Melee/Ranged: +3/+5, Damage: 1d6 (+2)
Defense: AC/Touch/Flat-footed: 21/15/17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 am

sorry i haven't posted in a bit, i've been quite swamped with work. I probably won't be able to post until friday, i just haven't had the brain power to do so =( you guys can go on with out me for now =\ again, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:02 pm

It's okay...we'll just have you seduce the swamplord while we go on in peace :D
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Ok, thanks for letting me know Jack!

(re Ben: *shudder*)
Back to top Go down
silverdrak

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/10OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Offense: Init: +4, Melee/Ranged: +3/+5, Damage: 1d6 (+2)
Defense: AC/Touch/Flat-footed: 21/15/17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:53 pm

hey jerry, i never got a response to my spot/listen checks earlier, or is that a hint that i didn't sense anything out of the ordinary?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 pm

silverdrak wrote:
hey jerry, i never got a response to my spot/listen checks earlier, or is that a hint that i didn't sense anything out of the ordinary?

Whoops. Yeah, as far as the group can tell, this lizardfolk scout is alone.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 pm

sorry guys, i've been out of town a bunch over the last couple of weeks for work/wedding stuff. i'll try to post when i get back to chicago tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next