A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character

Go down 
+6
safirgar
Snaphin
MeNotHolgar
RaSa
Alterith
Boomerwang
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:41 pm

lol, and it'll keep the centipedes well fed right?
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:06 pm

hey man, if those centipedes are gonna eat it, I call a side of bacon!
Back to top Go down
safirgar

safirgar

Number of posts : 111

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Offense: damage: 1d6+2, attack: Melee: +2, Rng.: +2, Init: +2
Defense: AC: 15, flat footed: 13

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:08 pm

dibs on centipede mount.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:22 pm

dibs on mystia-mount! ooooohhhh no he didn't!
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue-9/8OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:35 am

ah ha ha ha ha....oh man, the irony doesn't loosen its grip.

So Jerry was telling me about when Alex played a female character. I won't ask, lol...

i call dibs on...mount...ain...
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:37 am

i don't remember playing a female character...

(*starts counting on his hands*)

Desc.NameGameEnding?
the first lizardman  GrimjawAD&DCampaign Discontinued
the androidunknownHeroesself destructed in police station
the mutantMad FoxHeroesCampaign Discontinued
the flying tigerIvanRiftsboom! Campaign Discontinued
the grifterSlick Phillipssome western rpg   caught and jailed?
the shapeshifterFang XinhRiftsCampaign Discontinued; Mike killed too many times by goblins
the monkFeng Shui - yeah, i went there  D&D 3.5ecampaign started and stopped continuously, like compounded interest
the sailoruh, can't rememberSeven Seas...?  Vodacce!
the half-orcHolgar/Me Not HolgarD&D 3.5etaken down by a gang of rogues, but at least 60% of them paid the price

there were a few others... but i can't remember them that well. also, i'm not sure why that table is appearing so far down on the page...
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:11 am

hikaritenchi wrote:
So Jerry was telling me about when Alex played a female character...

Andrew. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:12 am

MeNotHolgar wrote:

(*starts counting on his hands*)

the grifterSlick Phillipssome western rpg caught and jailed?

Doomtown? Deadlands? I think those are referring to the same game... but that's the only Western RPG I remember us playing.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:50 pm

doomtown is the card game...deadlands was the rpg Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:57 am

Ah that's right that's right. =)

Snaphin wrote:
Listen: 18 + 6 = 24

Hey guys, from now on whenever you use the Dice feature, go ahead and edit your game post to include the number. I really don't like that it adds an extra post just for it to report what was rolled, so I plan on deleting those.

But I've no problem with you guys using the feature - that's what it's there for. =)
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 am

Boomerwang wrote:
hikaritenchi wrote:
So Jerry was telling me about when Alex played a female character...

Andrew. Neutral

Ooooo which one? the one where i played the rifts mutant who had a PB of like 28 or something ridiculous? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:07 am

What happened to the DM post with the roll? After I saw the roll and made some editing, it disappeared. Or at least I am currently unable to find it. Nvm, I see what happened. Gotcha Jerry.

The "Campaign discontinued" is a very common reason why I've stopped playing many of my characters. Though I had one where everyone else in the party got killed before the end of the battle. Since it was half a day's travel along a main road back to the town where we started, I decided to go back to town.

DM, "You die."
Me, "Huh?"
DM, "You just died on the way back to town."
Me, "Okay?!?"
DM, "I didn't want to continue this campaign, I wanted to start a new campaign in the Eberron setting."
Others, "Yeah, I am (we are) more interested in the Eberron setting too."
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue-9/8OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:50 am

wait, i thought we had [roll] and [ooc] tags...

on another note...i hear that palladium is releasing a new robotech rpg book...
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:48 am

hikaritenchi wrote:
on another note...i hear that palladium is releasing a new robotech rpg book...

hawt! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Even though you should keep in mind that the iron door is heavy and the walls of this place are thick, still, nobody hears anything beyond the iron door, unlike before when there were muffled growls and thumps.
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:19 am

Mad The two recent posts I've made in the chapter 1 thread didn't show up. Hrm. Forum problem? Login problem? Browser problem? Don't know, but I'll go mess around and see what happens. Well, if this post works, then its probably not a login problem. Though previously I've been able to post in that thread, so it shouldn't be an access problem.

Anyways, one was from before we opened the door. It was about thanking Alterith for handing him the MW shortbow and studying/testing it out briefly. I'll try to repost the recent one (after we just opened the iron door).
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:07 am

Snaphin wrote:
Mad The two recent posts I've made in the chapter 1 thread didn't show up. Hrm. Forum problem? Login problem? Browser problem? Don't know...

Dunno either..

Snaphin wrote:
Squin glances around "Anyone know what it does and how do we counter it?". OOC: Yes, my punctuation is most likely incorrect. Something doesn't feel right, but I can't figure out what.

The period is misplaced, but besides that, it looks a-ok.

Alterith wrote:

Dmg:3+3=6x3=18 (axe) / 2+1=3x2=6 (dagger)
Ride:17+6=23

safirgar wrote:

(can't remember what we were doing for crit so.. here are two options.)
if multiplier: (6+2)*2=16
if we're rolling twice: 6+2=8, 5+2=7

We're doing added rolls for critical damage. Please update your posts accordingly... argiato muchos gracias!
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:38 am

Also curious...I thought crits only worked on humanoid creatures...or is it just they only work on living creatures?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Alterith wrote:
Also curious...I thought crits only worked on humanoid creatures...or is it just they only work on living creatures?

Great question. If the definition for crits hasn't changed from 3e to 3.5e, then as I recall, a critical hit is applicable to any monster type that 1) isn't specifically immune (eg. construct and undead types), and 2) has discernable anatomy (eg. ooze types).

So crits definitely work normally on humanoids, monstrous humanoids, aberrations... was gonna add plants too but I'm actually not sure at the moment about that one.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 5:09 pm

oh damn... look out, jerry is considering us fighting plants again. i think we had to set fire to the entire dungeon last time to rid that place of all the carnivorous plants...
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:46 pm

hahahha, i remember that campaign! i played a ninja or something. It was the first time i ever roleplayed with you guys :)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:31 pm

I just remember dan's munchkin campaign and his kudzu fly trap that could reach through the whole damn forest to catch us...it was the Lord of the Deep of plants Razz
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah watch out I still might bring out the herbs!

And thanks for the idea Ben!

RaSa wrote:

*holding action to when and if i have any type of shot at the boss from the other side of the door.*
Moves to the line between F/G -15

Cool. Still need Initiative, though. And to save time, Rasa's declared action, should his condition become true. =)
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:59 am

Lol, just remember I have pretty much every munchkin roleplaying book here on my own now (yes, I went out and bought them all after dan's campaign) and I'm not afraid to use them Wink
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Heh heh.

I'm a little confused about Alterith's action. If he moves up to the space and then attacks that should be his entire round's worth of actions since Goad is a move-equivalent action. At this rate Alterith would be moving and then tossing the dagger, and Goading next round. Is there something I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next