A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception   Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:24 am

Krytox attempts to provide some meat for the stew Alterith is preparing. He sets out his hook and line and patiently waits for a tug on the line indicating a bite. After a time it becomes obvious that his attempts are futile and he will not be the fisherman today. "Blasted fish... if we were back on my shell we'd be swimming in fish!" Krytox grumbles in frustration before a smile spreads across his face. "Heh, swimming in fish. I'll have to remember that."

He reels in his line and cleans any muck off the hook before stowing it back in his pouch. He partakes of the stew, but nothing more than his share as he knows he did not do his part in adding to it. He slurps down the last remnants of his helping as he hears Alterith speak about taking first watch. Wiping the mess from his face, he gives the halfling a nod, as if to say "I'll take over when you're done."

Survival (fish): 3 + 1 = 4
Spot: 18 + 3 = 21
Listen: 7 + 1 = 8
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception   Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:56 am

Rasa once again attempts to catch a fish but they barely keep slipping by. "Blasted fish..... you were biting earlier.... have you figured out my tricks?." He gets fed up with trying and gladly accepts Alterith's offer of the stew.

"As I'm sure you know by now, I require less sleep than you, so after your two shifts, i should be fully rested and will take the remainder of the night. Now I shall retire, so have a good night." Rasa goes off to bed early to get his rest in so he can remain vigilant during his late shift.

Survival: 6 + 3 = 9
Listen: 19+10 = 29
Spot: 10 + 10 = 20
Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: A Shining Pillar of Deception
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3