A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rory

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?   Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:22 pm

"No you can't take the Duke of Elmsdale away from me!"
-Morgan
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/14Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?   Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm

"What in the Radiance's name is going on here?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
safirgar

safirgar

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Offense: damage: 1d6+2, attack: Melee: +2, Rng.: +2, Init: +2
Defense: AC: 15, flat footed: 13

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?   Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 pm

"What? Duke of Elmsdale?"
Back to top Go down
Archtemplari

Archtemplari

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character
HP:
Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Offense: BAB: +1 Melee: 4 Ranged: 2
Defense: AC: 15 FF: 14 Touch: 11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?   Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm

It happens suddenly, after an interminable wait. Later you realize no more than a few moments could have passed, as the hunting horns were just dying out by the end it. That hellish red light grows harsher and fills the periphery of your vision -- or maybe that's blood, it's impossible to tell. It awakens something within you. What isn't exactly clear, but it isn't pleasant. Someone screams. Your gaze darts around for the source, but the ruddy haze is too intoxicating to see clearly. When you collapse from near asphyxiation, you realize the screaming was your own. You stumble-crawl around in that eldritch cloud, groggy with the experience of this new awakening...

A wail to put a banshee to shame freezes you still in your tracks. A shiver runs down your spine and stays there as the crimson miasma begins to whisk past you. As the last of it gusts past you, the indistinct haze of a moment ago clears instantly. The cloud appears to be converging on a single point in the exact center of the pixie ring...exactly where Cormac is kneeling. His mouth no longer makes any sound, but you nonetheless are frozen still as the cloud implodes into the open orifice. The light from the plants in the area pales in comparison to the flare emanating from every point of Cormac's body. The light grows in intensity as more and more smoke sucks into his dissolving mortal shell.

His body explodes, showering you with tiny fragments of bone, flesh and droplets of blood.

Braeden is the first to recover his senses, brushing pieces of the late Cormac Connla from his overly-large furs. The old hunter appears to have packed his 5'9", 19 stone frame into a bulging 3'6" square of brawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?   Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I: So Where's the Tavern?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2