A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Left_bar_bleue1/0"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)   "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Again, welcome aboard. One member of the group, Alex (good friend of mine - we go way back) has responded to you in the ooc thread, feel free to go there and chat it up! Oh yeah, see if you can start preparing your character by this weekend - there's no hard deadline but I want to be able to check it over!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
kangaryu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Character
HP:
"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Left_bar_bleue21/21"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)
Offense: Init +0; +2 melee 1d4/+5 ranged 1d10
Defense: AC 13; Touch 13; Flat-Footed 10

PostSubject: Re: "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)   "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Well, i suppose this is a good place as any to start

My name's Ben, currently an undergrad in MSE here in Ann Arbor. ummm, since this looks like a gaming forum, i suppose that i'll mention that my favorite games at the moment are D&D 3.5e (4e just doesn't suit my tastes), BlazBlue, and Touhou. Starcraft: Brood War and Age of Empires II is on there somewhere but its been a long time since i've last played either.

other than that, i hope to join you guys in the campaign at some point Very Happy

PS, any suggestions on what to play? i've got close to a dozen concepts i'd like to try out and can't decide Razz
Back to top Go down
safirgar

safirgar

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Left_bar_bleue8/8"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Offense: damage: 1d6+2, attack: Melee: +2, Rng.: +2, Init: +2
Defense: AC: 15, flat footed: 13

PostSubject: Re: "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)   "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm Gary and I like to party.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Left_bar_bleue1/0"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)   "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Once again, welcome everyone! Introduce yourself here and get to know everybody! Guess I'll start? Heh.

I'm Boomerwang. I'm the Admin of this site even though I have almost no technical knowledge of how forums work. Basically, I know enough of the basics, such as "free forum hosting + pre-coded stuff = good."

I enjoy sports (American football and racquetball are at the top of my list though I like almost all of 'em, though swimming is a hassle because you gotta change clothes and the water is always cold - blah blah blah, haha), martial arts (I've dabbled in taekwondo and kendo and basic chinese kung fu), playing violin (well, once upon a time), and of course, roleplaying games, particularly the tabletop kind (D&D, BattleTech and RIFTS are a few). I'm a sucker for science fiction stuff (even if most sci-fi movies aren't very great, I still love em), and I've been blessed with the enjoyable talent of drawing, which I try to share with those around me (their enjoyment is my satisfaction!).

I'm still in school after all my more-than-twenty years on God's green earth (turning more and more brown every day I guess heh), hopefully soon I'll start working and immerse myself in the world of grown-ups and careers and taxes and... yeah. Hooray? Haha.

As you can tell, once you get me started talking, it's hard for me to stop. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)   "So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros) Empty

Back to top Go down

"So... what gotcha in here for?" (intros)
Page 1 of 1