A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

OOC - Out Of Character

Go down 
+3
MeNotHolgar
RaSa
Boomerwang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey guys, I had the post ready but couldn't get the updated map out in time. I'm going to just post the text now and then update with the map later tonight (something's not working right with Illustrator).

By the way, don't forget to post (when possible) your new positions on the grid. If you've just been posting movement for flavor text, that's fine - but if you wanted to actually move somewhere, posting where on the map you want to move to helps. There have been some roleplaying text about character movement that hasn't been possible, so I wanted to remind you guys.

FYIs such as Ben's declaring what's flavor text and (especially) what your actual actions are will be useful too. Just some heads ups!
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)
Offense: Init +3, Melee/Range +8/+6
Defense: AC: Full 20/ Touch 13/ Flat Footed 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Action for previous round: run inside following towards the room in which the hostage is being held. Grab hostage and retreat back out of house following quickest path both ways.

I'm assuming not all of this could be done, but as much as possible would be good followed by the remainder in the upcoming round.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks for clarifying, Alex. Actually, your post was fine - it's mainly during combat that it's important to post map coordinates of where people are moving to. If there's no detail about that, I'll have to make my best guess.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/33OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/33)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Haha, I had a feeling that door wasn't going to open so easily... drat!

edit: If I try to break the door down, what kind of check do you want? Strength or Atk/Dmg or something else?
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Haha, yeah. Razz Strength check would be goodz.
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm

My post was vague because the imp acts first and my positioning is determined by his movement. I posted my intended result, but the actual location will be dependent upon others actions.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Gotcha. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Number of posts : 844

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)
Offense: +1 BAB
Defense: AC= 17

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm

le sigh...... so apparently the imp has a higher AC than 19. this means that i can probably only melee hit it on a natural 20. that seems wrong.......
Back to top Go down
Alterith

Alterith

Number of posts : 755

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/21OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/21)
Offense: Melee:+7, Range:+9
Defense: AC:18

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:03 pm

does it matter? It heals any damage I do to it anyway
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey guys, next post to come Sunday (was going to post yesterday but not enough posters). FYI. Good question about the "counter-AoO" Ben, but no, AoOs don't draw AoOs. It looks like Squin and Krytox are in a good position to have some dialogue (hint hint). Even though it's been leaning toward a player-dm-player-dm posting format, you can definitely change that!

Also, I am planning on having the official day become Sunday rather than Saturday. Just to let you guys know - my Saturdays usually end up pretty stacked.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how I can post more efficiently. This means in the future, I'd like to be able to post back right away once everyone has posted, even before my normal post days.

Just some thoughts! Hope you're all having a good week.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm

MeNotHolgar wrote:
OOC: I'm in El Paso and not sure what I should roll for attacking an object... sunder? standard attack and then what? Let me know so I can edit/update this post. For now I'll just post attack/dmg

Normal attack is fine, thanks. Safe travels!
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm

philo wrote:
OOC: Do I need to roll for that?

Nope, you're good. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 pm

thanks jerry. I couldn't remember the rules for attacking an object vs. making an attack against a weapon and how this situation would fall into one or the other (or neither) of those.

atk and dmg were posted, so we're good! if all else fails... just smash it.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:23 am

MeNotHolgar wrote:
OOC: If you need me to roll anything let me know. Is the creature dead or just damaged?

Alex, you'll want to make a Strength check for Krytox. How successful this check is determines how quickly Krytox can get the man out of the room.

If by creature you mean the imp, it's still alive, but severely wounded.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 am

ok, cool. thanks for both pieces of info.

post = updated.
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue-9/8OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 am

I'll be rolling up another character soon....it's been kinda busy lately. xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 am

w00t! awesome!
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 am

hikaritenchi wrote:
I'll be rolling up another character soon....it's been kinda busy lately. xDDDDDDD

You could just be the old guy that Krytox just picked up! (literally, not metaphorically) Razz I'm sure Jerry has at least some basic stats for him. This way you don't have to worry about spending time creating!
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/14OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/14)

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm

i also like making characters. I would have no problem munchkining one for you. just let me know what you want :)
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

hikaritenchi

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue-9/8OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (-9/8)
Offense: I+3 / M-1 / R+2
Defense: Full AC: [13], Touch AC: [12], Flat-footed AC: [11]

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 pm

haha, you guys are the best.
Back to top Go down
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Character
HP:
Offense:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Great posting, all. I'm going to hold off posting for now - I want to see where this goes! 'Course, if too much time (in real life) goes by, we'll move on anyway. Just fyi. =)
Back to top Go down
Snaphin

Number of posts : 305

Character
HP:
OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/18OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/18)
Offense: Init +4; Melee +5; Ranged +6
Defense: AC 20; Touch AC 14; Flat footed AC 16;

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 am

I'll be leaving Hong Kong on the 14th and will be returning on the 21st. I will be going to California to take care of some family stuff. I don't know how much time I'll be able to spend online, so Jerry, you can auto-play Squin.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Andrew - I'm confused by your post. Did you go down the trapdoor or can you see the creature looking out? Maybe it's better that I don't know as far as meta-gaming goes... but I guess it just seems like there is missing action somewhere between Jerry's last post (mentioning you) and your post.
Back to top Go down
RaSa

RaSa

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 am

I might be confused? I have no idea....... One reason why you may be confused, is jerry sent me a pm with what I saw. I just described it.
Back to top Go down
MeNotHolgar

MeNotHolgar

Character
HP:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 am

ok, I figured as much. Just was curious if you were actually down in the basement or still in the kitchen on the main floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Out Of Character   OOC - Out Of Character - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Out Of Character
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next