A M U R I Z O N forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M U R I Z O N forums

Online Roleplaying Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterAmurizon ArcadeLog in

FORUM RULES (must read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boomerwang
Admin
Boomerwang

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character
HP:
FORUM RULES (must read) Left_bar_bleue1/0FORUM RULES (must read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Offense:
Defense:

FORUM RULES (must read) Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES (must read)   FORUM RULES (must read) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 am

Welcome to the AMURIZON forums!

Objective

This primary focus of this forum is having fun through quality roleplaying. We are especially interested in tabletop roleplaying games played through online forums. Feel free to browse current games to get an idea of what we're talking about.

Rules for the AMURIZON forums

You automatically agree to the following upon registering:

1. We prioritize quality roleplaying. If you're looking for "DBZ godmod" games, look elsewhere.
  2. Nonsensical/silly posts stay in the Anything forum.
  3. No warez or illegal stuff. No ads. No pr0n. No uploaded links, images, streamed video, etc. to any of these.
  4. No excessive inappropriate language in uploaded pics (do not abuse your freedom).
  5. If a word hasn't been censored, it's either ok or hasn't been censored yet. Censorship will be updated without prior notice.
  6. No trolling. No feeding the trolls.
  7. No slandering.
  8. About lurking - members in games are encouraged to post in the General forums, but don't have to.
  9. If you have trouble following or agreeing to these rules, it's time to find a new forum.
Back to top Go down
https://amurizon.rpg-board.net

FORUM RULES (must read)
Page 1 of 1